- Due to the current situation related to COVID-19, the project must be carried out in accordance with the public health recommendations issued by the Government of Quebec.
- The project can take place within school property, at home, outside on school grounds or within the school community.
- Applications must be submitted online by completing the appropriate form.
- Anyone affiliated with the school (principal, teacher, professional advisors, nurses, etc.) can submit a project with the principal’s approval.
- Projects will be analyzed on a first-come, first-serve basis and grants will be allocated if all the conditions are met.
- METRO reserves the right to allow grants according to geographic representation across the province.
- As part of its corporate responsibility approach, METRO is committed to making a positive contribution to the communities in which it operates and sources its merchandise. To ensure that METRO invests in these specific communities, grants will be awarded to schools located within a radius of 30 km of a Metro store.
- Applications must be completed online by March 26, 2021.
- Projects must be completed by June 18, 2021.
- A Post-Mortem of the project must be completed by July 30, 2021.