HOW IT WORKSDescription
- METRO will invest $1 million in the Green Apple School Program in Québec. Grants worth $1,000 each will be awarded to selected schools.
- Schools can receive a maximum of two grants per school year.
- Two separate projects must be submitted in order to be considered for two separate grants.
- Grants awarded to schools must be used entirely to cover expenses for the completion of the projects.
- Classes/schools must provide Post Mortem including a compilation of results achieved for the class once the project has been completed.
- If a grant is awarded, a cheque payable to the school will be sent to the Metro or Super C Store Manager. The Store Manager will contact the project manager to make arrangements for the presentation of the cheque. Please allow a minimum of 8 weeks for the cheque to be processed (delay may vary).
- Since projects must be completed before the end of the school year, non-cashed checks will not be reissued after the validity period of six months.