HOW IT WORKS
- Metro will invest $500,000 in the Green Apple School Program in Quebec. Grants worth $1,000 each will be awarded to selected schools.
- Schools can receive a maximum of two grants per school year.
- Two separate projects must be submitted in order to be considered for two separate grants.
- Grants awarded to schools must be used entirely to cover expenses for the completion of the projects.
- Classes/schools must provide a post mortem including a compilation of results achieved for the class once the project has been completed.
- If a grant is awarded, a cheque payable to the school will be sent to the Metro Store Manager. The Store Manager will contact the project manager to make arrangements for the presentation of the cheque. Please allow a minimum of 8 weeks for the cheque to be processed (delay may vary).
- Since projects must be completed before the end of the school year, non-cashed checks will not be reissued after the validity period of six months.