- If a grant is awarded, a Post Mortem must be submitted online outlining the final project with photos or videos.
- The Post Mortem is due no later than 30 days after the project is completed or by July 20, 2018.
- The Post Mortem will include an observation document "before" and an observation document "after" the project that will show the total or the average results for the group, photos or videos and a budget recap.
- In downloading the pictures or videos, the project coordinator has the responsibility of ensuring that he/she has the parental authorization to allow Metro Richelieu Inc., its subsidiaries and agencies to use those files in various communications including the Green Apple School Program’s Project’s website, on metro.ca, on Metro’s Facebook page or in any other communications.
- The pictures must be authentic and free of rights
- Photos remain the property of Metro Richelieu Inc.